Sunday, August 9, 2009

Randomness

So here I am going to post about a couple random, unrelated things. Ha. First....

Isn't she just so darn cute??? :)

OK....onto other things...

Today, in the RIDICULOUS heat, my wonderful husband installed Ellie's "big girl" car seat. Remember my post about www.diapers.com? Well they did it again! they had $50 off Britax car seats. Well geeze, $50 off, no shipping and no tax? SCORE! I ordered it the other afternoon and it was here about 24 hours later!

Unfortunately it was a little tricky to install and Justin came in drenched in sweat saying some pretty un happy words about that carseat. BUT....after reading up he figured out the issue and...
There she is!

While I was taking the above picture our neighbor came over..I think she is like 6 or 7, and handed me a flyer advertising some cold juice for sale! So we headed down the street and enjoyed some conversation with the neighbors (have I mentioned that our nieghborhood is AWESEOM!?). While we were standing there one of neighbors looks at Ellie, who has hanging out on my hip, and says "Uh oh! What did she do?"

And this is what we saw

The little bugger got a bloddy nose! :( We are guessing from the heat. She didn't seem to mind though! We took a couple pics, cleaned her up, and then it was nap time!

Well..this concludes todays randomness post. That is all.

1 comment:

David and Linda said...

I love the Britax carseats! I will have to check out diaper.com. :)