Sunday, August 9, 2009

I Think We Visited Heaven Last Night

Last night we went to my friend Krista's wedding. She was married in the Los Gatos Mountains in one of the most beautiful places I think I have ever been. (Please check out their site...for my words and pictures will do NO justice! http://www.nestldown.com/) It was nestled down deep into the redwoods. The ceremony site was backed up to a BEAUTIFUL little lake and the reception area was in a large grassy knoll. I kid you not while eating dinner two dear trotted across the grass off in the distance. I would imagine it was what heaven might look like. Huge redwood trees, gardens, ponds, a camel and a minurature train.

Did you catch the camel??
Ha ha ha. this place had a little miniature house, mini labrinyth, and a mini train WHICH you can actually ride! I mean, when I asked Justin how many weddings do you go to where you can go on train rides...his response? "Not enough!"

Here is Ellie in the mini house in the minni chair
Here we are before the ceremony


And here is Ellie with Daddy on the giant butterfly

My friend Claire was there with her husband Paul and their adorable daughter A. A is over a year and a half now...will be two in December! Ellie loved A and kept crawling after her and another little girl.
Here she is giving Ellie hugs...so sweet!!
Ellie did GREAT at her first wedding. We all had a great time in this most beautiful location!

1 comment:

David and Linda said...

You all look so beautiful! Sounds like you had a great time!

I like your hair that length.