Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Houston...We have TEETH!!

Well hello there. I see you have come back for some more updates on the little bugger. Well a few days ago Justin was feeling around and felt something SHARP in Ellie's mouth! We couldn't see anything yet (um have you TRIED to look in the mouth of an 8 month old? Ha ha.). But then Monday sure enough I saw not one but TWO little teeth poking through her bottom gums! So now we have a crawler AND a teether and a I'm-trying-to-pull-up-everywhere-and-walk-cruise-er. FUN TIMES!! Of course Ellie no longer requires sleep and prefers to do most of her eating in the wee dark hours.

What else is new? We recently did an order through www.diapers.com and can I just say they ROCK. Not only is there no tax and free shipping (over $49.00) we also got 10% off our first order and $5 off a case of diapers. SO...we ordered a ton! We had been wanting a new carrier for Ellie and had heard Ergo's were awesome. Diaper.com had them. We also needed a special gate for the bottom of the stairs...well guess what? Diaper.com had that too! So we got those plus diapers, wipes, and a couple cases of babyfood. Not only did we get thr free shipping and 1-% off and a couple other random coupons but we ordered it on a Sunday morning and got it...

MONDAY AFTERNOON!!!

I'm telling you...they rock.

What else rocks? The ERGO!! This carrier is awesome. Holds up to 40lbs...you can carry back, front or side and the weight is distibuted on your HIPS and not your back (like the Bjorn). Ellie seems to love it too which is key. Here is Justin modeling the Ergo...

Our little angel is crawling all over the place, into everything, and desperate to walk. Ha ha. Here she is on our new gate yesterday

OH and walking? Ellie decided to create a NEW walker.....
Yes your eyes are not decieving you...that is a BEER box friends. She pulled herself on it and was pushing it across the kitchen! AAAhhhhh the different ways to recycle a beer box...

I have been trying to work on Ellie's room the past few days...unpacking and decorating. My Aunt Suzie (god mother) gave Ellie a sweater that was HERS when she was a baby. I had been wanting to use it as a decoration in her room but never thought of anything in the old house other than putting it in a memory box (and I never found a good one). But I came up with this the other day!!
I LOVE it!! It looks great over her bed. AND it inspired me to do some other things in her room...so keep your eyes out for those in the coming weeks...

And just cause she is so darn cute....some bonus bath pics in her blow up duckie my mom got her...
Until next time!!!!

1 comment:

David and Linda said...

I love how you did her room.

I have the ergo too! It is quite handy. :)