Well remember those cool blocks I gave her the other day? The ones meant for one year olds? Apparently Ellie fell forward INTO one...chin first! Poor baby. She got over it fast but of course I had to take pics...here she is!
Sunday, May 24, 2009
First Injury! and Sitting Like a Big Girl!
Well this morning my WONDERFUL husband let me sleep in. He took Ellie and I tried to get a little more shut eye. About a half hour later I heard her crying and I could tell she had fallen (from the sitting position) again...happens often. Sometimes she cries and sometimes she doesn't.
Well remember those cool blocks I gave her the other day? The ones meant for one year olds? Apparently Ellie fell forward INTO one...chin first! Poor baby. She got over it fast but of course I had to take pics...here she is!

This weekend we have been trying to get out and about...Yesterday we headed up by our new house and walked along some of trails. Our new house has TONS of great walking/biking paths near by...Ainsley loved it! Today we went to Los Gatos and walked around and then went to the park. We saw baby geese! So fun...and now Ellie is sitting in the stroller like a big girl...no more car seat! Here is Ellie sitting like a big girl...
And here she is wearing her sunglasses with daddy!

Off to wake the sleeping beauty soon to eat...then Justin and I are headed out to dinner...ALONE! For the first time in 6 months. :)
Well remember those cool blocks I gave her the other day? The ones meant for one year olds? Apparently Ellie fell forward INTO one...chin first! Poor baby. She got over it fast but of course I had to take pics...here she is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment