So I got out some *new* toys today for Ellie. She seemed a little bored with the usual. So I got out this awesome set of blocks that my friend Krista got her. They say for one year and up...but come on....this kid is a genius! *wink wink* Anyway...so I open the box and dump out the blocks...and here is what she did:



SHE PLAYED WITH THE BOX!!
Apparently the box is WAY more interesting than the blocks....ha ha ha. Here she is "reading" the box...ha ha


Ahhh yes...it is ALREADY starting....the boxes are way more fun than the toys in them. OH well...
She did play with the blocks later. But I think she prefers the box!
Then a couple days ago she was playing on the floor and decided her onsie was more fun to play with than her toys...




Gotta love it! :) Thanks for checking in!
No comments:
Post a Comment