Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Hallmark Day! Eeerrr...I mean Valentines Day!!

Today is Ellie's first Valentines day (or as Justin and I call it...Hallmark day...ha ha). Grams and Grandpa (Katie's parents) sent Ellie her first V-Day gift...here she is checking it out! Also..today was the first time I got her REALLY smiling big on camera! Usually as soon as I get the camera she stops smiling as she is too busy concentrating on the camera...studying it!

Here she is with her goods...

There is that big smile I was talking about!!
"OK mom...let me open it!!""cooo, coooo, ooooohhhhhh, aaaaaahhhhhhhh"


"OK ok I'm ready to open it now!!"
"Ok, finally! Wait....huh....how do open my fists again? Mommy I need help!"
"YAY! I got a cool doggy! Thanks Grams and Grandpa!"
And here she is with her first V-day card! Hope you all enjoyed all the updated pictures!!

2 comments:

David and Linda said...

How sweet! I am sure your mom and dad are loving having a baby around again! :)

Yeh Family said...

OH yes, they just LOVE her! I wish they lived closer, but they are retired so they can come down whenever they want, which is great!