I joined a local mommies group and have met some awesome ladies! One of my new friends has a daughter who was born just 8 1/2 hours before Esella! We will call her Baby "A" here...but she actually is named the name we were originally going to call Esella!! Esella and Baby A have other things in common...they both are a 1/4 Asian! Yesterday we went to the mall together and after a diaper change...Esella and Baby A discovered each other! This was the first time they had laid next to each other. It was SO cute! They even "talked" to each other a little! Here are some pictures...


Aren't they adorable!!!???
2 comments:
cute!
What mom's group did you join?
I joined Las Madres..the Mountain View group. I have only been a member for a few weeks but love the ladies I have met so far! :)
Post a Comment