I know...we will just have to wait and see. We do know from the ultrasounds that she has some chubby cheeks!
Here are some pictures of Justin and I when we were little ones...I wonder what traits she will get from each of us? What do you think?
Here are some of Justin...so cute!!



And here am I...



I hope she gets lots of daddy's genes...He is so handsome!! :)
2 comments:
I was wondering about that yesterday...I am SO curious to see what she looks like!!! No matter what though, w/the mix of both of your genes she is going to be beautiful!!
(hey its Michelle (momma2princesses) from JM)
Your little baby girl is going to be so beautiful with that great mixture of genes! I think she will look like daddy and have dark hair and beautiful dark eyes! I cant wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment