Friday, April 10, 2009

And We're Selling!

The house that is! We have been spending the last couple weeks packing up all the clutter and moving it into storage to get the house sell-ready. We had some guys come over and touch up the paint and cut out the "Will you marry me" out of the wall (we have to take it with us!). They did a great job and the house looks new again! (Not to mention way bigger with half our crap moved out! Ha!). We are taking advantage of the market and upgrading to a bigger home. We are looking in the East bay which will be near Justin's sister Melissa and her husband and our future niece or nephew! (We will not know the little one's sex until he/she makes his/her arrival in June). You can get more house for your money there than where we currently live. Justin will have to commute but we feel its worth it to be close to family and for more room.

The house goes on the market the 15th! And we already have a very interested couple! A couple weeks ago Justin Ellie Ainsley and I were taking a walk and decided to check out a bank-owned home for sale around the corner (our potential competition!) When we walked by we noticed there was a couple checking it out with their Realtor. Justin said "Should I go tell them our place is going up soon?" At first I said no...but then I said...hell yeah! So he went in and talked to them and they asked if they could come by and see it....well it was mess since we were packing but we said sure. They loved it! Our Realtor is in touch with theirs and apparently they do plan to make an offer as soon as its up. Let's hope its a good one! Ha ha ha.

By the way....our house was way better than the bank owned one! He he he...

But....I know most of you lurk here to hear/see Ellie! She is doing great...except not sleeping well anymore :( We think a combination of a cold, growth spurt and possibly teething. We are way more sleep deprived now than when she was a newborn!! (I wish I was kidding...) But other than that she is good! She is laughing more now, grabbing anything she can, and DESPERATELY trying to roll from her back to front. She has the front to back DOWN but really wants to go the other way now.

Here are some recent pics!

Last weekend after a good cry...daddy made her feel better
Sitting with Grams!

Smacking her Parrot!
Smiling and Laughing at mommy!!

Trying SO hard to roll!
Hope all is well with all of you!

No comments: