Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Some "Firsts"

Well it's been a little while since I have updated! We are all doing great. Esella is gaining weight and now weighs 9lbs. She is also growing longer and is about 21.5 inches long now. Its crazy how fast she is growing! She is out of most of her newborn clothes now.

We wanted to share some of Esella's "firsts". Below are pics from her first walk...which was when she was one week old.

Daddy getting her all ready...
Overall she likes her walks! She just sleeps most of the time. Sometimes Daddy takes Esella and Ainsley on a walk so Mommy can take a nap! :)

Another first...first bath at home! She did not like it too much...too cold I think! She did seam to really like the shower...I took her in one day after she puked all over herself! Here are pics from the first bath!


And then...first football game watching with Daddy! Here she is in her 49er Cheer outfit! She wears it every Sunday!

Hope you enjoyed some of her firsts!!

1 comment:

The Donahue Family said...

I love seeing all those pictures. You are very good at keeping everyone informed. I am trying to take your lead and started my own blog for my friends and family to see my boys more often as well. What a great treat it is to share our lives with those that aren't close by.